Saturday, January 1, 2011

Skiing


Continue my last post about skiing at Snowbowl in Flagstaff, Arizona.


Tiffany, Grace, and Jocelyn

On the way to Flagstaff, and it takes almost 3 hours drive.

The lowest temperature is -10F (-23C) and the highest temperature is 15F (-9C)

Snowbowl


Ticket for skiing and it costs $49


The first time I fall down



Ski and poles



Lift




Thanks, my dear uncle.
Thanks for teaching me how to ski with all your patience.

Basically I know the fundamental of skiing and I did ski pretty well for my first time as my uncle said.
I was so nervous and sort of afraid to fall down because it is really hard to get up once you fall down, and you need to use all your strength to push yourself to get up.
After finished skiing, all my muscles are freaking sour and aching. My arms and legs hurt so badly, even until now.
Besides that, I got "snowburn" on my 10 fingers because I used my bare hands to hold the snow, and I did not know that the snow will frost my hands and it hurt so badly.
A really good experience huh. Never hold the snow without gloves. =='''





Happy New Year my darlingsssss...
~1.1.2011~

No comments:

Post a Comment