Saturday, January 22, 2011

Put your hands up

Put your hands up, or I will shoot you.

Unbelievable.. and eventually I got a chance to go Scottsdale Gun Club today with Yeongher. In fact, I had a plan for video shooting today for my first project for Environmental Design class. I wanted to go gun club for a long time, and I do really want to shoot. I think it is cool and awesome. Besides of that, my cousin gave me a card with free rental for handgun. So I decided to go there to try. When I walked into the club, it really impressed me. Wah! the first time I saw different kind of "real" guns are displayed on the wall. And there is a lot of men there. I took my courage and walked towards the counter and asked them. After that we watched the safety video and signed the paper. I paid $15 for the bullets with free rental handgun.




Scottsdale Gun Club




Rental Handgun

My bullets






He was teaching me how to fill the bullets into the case




I was so nervous when the time I was holding the gun. And I needed to fill the bullets myself. Luckily there was an assistant there, and he helped up me a lot, and he taught me how to use the gun and so on. Huuuu... It is pretty cool though. The funniest part was the bullet flew out and hit my head few times when I pushed the trigger. And the next guy who was standing beside me, his bullets hit my head as well. I love shooting ; ) It was my first time shooting with bullets, and I tried to aim the place that I wanted to shoot, but I failed. haha. It is kinda hard, I always missed, and yet I still shot 10 times within the range. hehe ; ) congrats to myself. =='''






What's the next thing to do? I'll figure it out.




p/s: Keep trying new things and challenge yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment