Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Racing with time



Take a small break. Actually I'm in class now, and I'm so bored. You know what's Environmental Design? Nah, I'm taking this class for this semester. I thought I don't need to read textbook for this class, and yet I found out that I do need to do 3 projects, and I need to deal with so much works. Haiz it's annoying. I need to do a video for my first project. It's killing me.



I have been so busy like hell since last 2 weeks. I know I will have a hectic semester. I'm racing with time and my energy. Wish me luck and hope that everything will be going smoothly. I'm taking 6 subjects for this semester, pray that I can go through all of them well. Hope that you can see me still alive end of this semester. haha ; )





p/s: I need a big hug and shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment