Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Half A Year Anniversary

Hey peeps! How are you guys doing? I'm pretty busy recently, and yet I'm doing good though.
Today, Jan26, 2011, is my officially half a year that I have been in the United States. Maybe that is nothing to you guys. But for me, it is a special day for myself. I can still clearly remember the day when I was at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, and ready to fly over to here. Only my best friends came to send me off, and I do really appreciate that. My parent and my brother were in JB. In fact, I didn't want them to send me off because I don't like the atmosphere, and I know I can't hold my tears.

In order to celebrate this day, 26, I brought Yeongher, Euchin, and Jason to a Chinese restaurant, which is located in Chandler. Four of us are Malaysian. We were so happy and enjoy. But I felt a little bit upset during the dinner because I recalled of my family and friends in Malaysia. After I came to here, I realize that nothing is more important than God, my family and friends.






We went to Saigon, a Vietnamese Chinese Restaurant in Chandler. The price is reasonable and affordable. Guess what. $10.43 each person with 5 dishes. *Recommended*




p/s: Be strong, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment