Monday, January 10, 2011

Horseman




Eventually I got the chance to ride on a horse. It is one of the thing-to-do in my life.
Yeah I am so happy today. I have learned the basic of riding a horse for one hour.
The place is called Macdonald Ranch and it is not far from my house though.
The starting was kinda scary, and I was so nervous because there was no one will hold the horse, and I needed to ride the horse by myself.
I had so much fun and I built the relationship with the horse, Rockey.
The cowboy, Chad, said that I have the potential and he wants to train me as a horseman. Woohoo.. kinda surprised me. He is a real good horseman.








Jocelyn and Chad





Another reason that I am so happy today is because I met up with my darling, Younghwa. We always have so much fun when we spend time together. You know what, even though sometimes we have communication problem, but still we can understand each other, and we cherish our precious friendship. We treat each other truly, that's why both of us can feel how real is our friendship. Thanks to God.



Thanks to you again my darling. Thanks for your presents and the lovely letter. You are such a sweet girl. Note to you, please do not forget our promise, we will travel together to mutual home countries someday. Love you so much, Younghwa. Hugsss





p/s: 得来不易的友情 应该好好珍惜

1 comment:

  1. OMG i spend almost 2 hours to read through all the articles in ur blog @@
    i can feel ur lonely and homesick there
    i m sure u cant imagine how many words of "miss" in ur blog = =
    anyway, take good care of urself ya
    although i knw u r doing well there
    u r welcome to call me if u r lonely, seriously... since FB is useless to me hehehe =)

    Cheng How

    ReplyDelete