Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Poor me

I have nothing to say to myself. I blamed on myself. I should not go out this afternoon. I should not go to Chase Bank. Why? Why it happened to me? Why it happened to Hartono family again? I got into a small case of car accident this afternoon. Even though it is not a serious car accident, but still I feel so guilty inner my heart. The reason I feel guilty is because there is a lot of things happened to Hartono family. And I do not really want to trouble my uncle and aunt again. Past few months my cousin got into a severe car accident, and his Lexus GS300 was gone. Besides that they needed to deal with the insurance company every day. Despite of that, when the time they needed to decide whether to buy new car or used car, and they had some arguments. It upset everyone. Eventually everything was settled down on Christmas Eve. Therefore, I feel so guilty because I need to trouble them again. Luckily my car's damage is not that worse, but still my uncle and aunt need to deal with the insurance company again. What the hack.



Tell you guys the story. The story is short though. I was driving slowly to somewhere after I went to the bank, and suddenly I heard a sound, it was not a good sound, and my car was hit at the back side. I turned my head back, and I saw an old white lady was reversing her car, and she dint see my car I guess because she dint pay attention when she was reversing!!! oh gosh!!! why??? Her car is perfectly fine. My car's damage is not that worse actually. Haizzzz poor me.




p/s: For some reasons, you cant avoid something that you don't wish to happen even how hard you have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment