Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm sick

I'm sick. I have a bad sore throat. I hate it so much...
but never mind. I am still in happy mood. My best friend will be coming over here soon.
I have so much to tell him. We are going to the same class together. haha ; )
but still, of course, I want to meet new friends as well, and then hang out with them.
I was thinking to have some road trips this semester with friends or classmates.
By the way I can't wait for the spring break. I will visit some friends and relative in New York and Chicago. I planned it during November last year. hahaha...
Mr Tan Karho, you must bring me to eat Curry Fish Head and that is your treat k. hahaha. I missed Curry Fish Head so badly.
I need to study harder for this semester, and hopefully everything will be going smoothly.
My mom will visit me on July. Woohoo.. Eventually my family can come to visit me. Hehe...

Anyways all the best for you guys and myself.
School will be started on 2 weeks more. hehe..
I must enjoy the rest of my holidays, being lazy at home and keep watching pps.
I missed you guys so much.
Hugsss

No comments:

Post a Comment