Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lacoste and Lancome

I went back to school this afternoon with my sweetie Yeongher. I missed school for some reasons I do not know why. Haha yeah one week more. I can't wait to meet with my dear friends and classmates. I must plan road trip with my closed friends once we meet.





Light rail

Light rail station.

Downtown Phoenix Arizona State University.



Despite of that, it was my first time to take the light rail to downtown Phoenix. It takes 35 minutes, it is not that far actually. Yeongher will be going there for her coming semester. It is 10 times better than Polytechnic campus. I am so happy for you my dear. You can always have Starbucks on the way back to the light rail station. Haha ; ) Note to you, please be careful when you take the light rail and not to fall asleep like a pig. Some of my friends advised me not to take the light rail alone though. Anyways must be alert okie? Light rail makes me reminded of my life in Subang. I used to take KTM(Malaysia) to Kuala Lumpur or back to Cheras (Kah Hui's house). It makes me missed some of my friends though. Anyways it is a sweet memory.


Guess who is Yeongher. hehe




We went to Scottsdale Fashion Center again. Haha. Yeongher and I broke again. In fact I wanted to buy something for my parents and my dear brother. My brother's friend will come to visit me next week. So I was thinking to buy something for my family and he can help me to bring back to them. Haha I know how sweet I am. Hehe. I just wanted to surprise my family and I am going to write love letter to them. Haha. And my dad's birthday is coming soon meanwhile my brother's birthday is on Valentine's Day- February 14. Woohoo... My mom's birthday was just passed. haha. And for myself, ermmm... my Chinese New Year's present since I can't get any angpau. hahaha.. what an excuse!


Black Lacoste t-shirt for my dad while the red color for my brother and another chili red Lacoste for myself. Hehe.


Treson Lancome perfume for my mom. It is her favorite since I was small. It smells womanish.



I have recovered from my sickness. Yeah
Sadly Kevin is still in sick and seems like even worse.
Hope that he will recover soon, so that he has enough strength to make fun of me. haha ; )


Happy Birthday, Karho!


Good night, peeps!
Hugsss

No comments:

Post a Comment