Saturday, January 8, 2011

Banana Republic



Today is a sunny day with cold wind. I woke up at 10am as usual. Sometimes I just love to lay under my warm blanket for few hours with my eyes opened. First thing to do, open my laptop and check my email, facebook, My ASU, and blogspot. Hahaha ; ) It becomes a habit after I came here.





"Sausages Onion Wrap"

My lovely aunt cooked my favorite food for me this afternoon and she made one for Yeongher too. How nice she is. Actually I do not know how it called. She wrapped the stir-fried sausages and onion. It takes time to stir-fry onion. Okie then, I will call it as Sausage Onion Wrap.






We went to Anthem Outlet Mall this afternoon. Haha. Of course we... shopped again.. =='''
The signs "Sales Sales Sales" are tempting us. I feel guilty now. And yet it is really cheap and worthy I guess. hahaha. I should stop finding excuses for myself.



Here are my trophies ; )



My favorite perfume, 5th avenue by Elizabeth Arden

Harajuku.
These two cute perfumes belong to Yeongher. She was so happy and excited after buying those.


Guilty? Yeah I am.



------------------------------------------------------




Let's me introduce my favorite chinese restaurant in Phoenix to you guys.
New Hong Kong Restaurant
2328 East Indian School Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85016


We went there for our dinner. Woohoo.. it is the most worthiest part for our trip today. The food there is tasty and delicious. We were so happy and enjoyed. The service there is good as well and I really like the auntie. She is nice to us and she gave us a bowl of soup with free of charge. By the way, the price is reasonable.




X.O 四季豆

东江豆腐

梅菜扣肉

Yummu Yummy.. You will regret if you miss it.




That's all for today.
Good night, darlings!



p/s: Life could not last so long, please appreciate it.

I was in doubts, as always. I wonder how's the life would be without me. Of course the earth will continue spinning, people will continue their life and move on. And how about me? What a sad question! or maybe dumb as you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment