Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sunset of Arizona



Hey peeps! I'm kinda busy this few days. I was helping my friend to find his apartment in tempe. And my brother's best brother is coming over here to visit me. Yeah I'm so happy because at least there is someone coming to visit me. He has been knowing my brother since kindergarden, and they are both 24 years old. So you can guess how many years they have been knowing each other. Even though he is my brother's friend, but still we can talk a lot. Indeed both of us are talkative and outgoing people.














I drove him around my campus and old town Scottsdale. After that we went to watch "The Fight" at Scottsdale Fashion Center. The interesting part was we went hiking at Gateway, which is near my house. In fact we went there for taking pictures of the beautiful sunset of Arizona. We hiked almost 1 hour, and found a place, and sat there for 20 minutes in order to see the sunset. We were so happy and excited. And we finished hiking around 630pm, and it was kinda dark, and I was pretty scare, and we could not find the way out at the beginning due to there are many other routes. Besides that we could not find my car because it was too dark and left only 2 of us. It was a really good experience and adventure though.










After that, we went to Hong Kong Restaurant, which I mentioned last few posts, for our dinner. We talked we laughed we gossiped.
Thanks Chin Hong Bro. Thanks for teaching me how to use my Nikon, and the tips for taking those "art" pictures.
Wish you have a safe flight to New York tomorrow and back to Malaysia safely.
Hugs ; )


p/s: All those pictures look awesome right? All are taken by me. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment