Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First day of School

hey darlings, do you miss me today? I'm freaking busy this few days, and preparing for the school starts. Obviously I got 2 classes today, but still I'm busy with meeting with my friends, printing all the notes for classes, helping EuChin to deal with his apartment, and so and so. And now I'm headach-ing, and it is killing me.





Let's me tell you guys something. I'm so glad that EuChin comes over here, and he makes me experienced a lot of things that I have not experienced before. I was thinking to move out to an apartment with some of my friends before, and now I realized that I'm so lucky and happiness to stay with my aunt and her family. I have saved a lot of troubles from registering internet, electricity, signing for agreement, purchasing the furniture, and so on. Even though I have experienced them before when I was in Subang, but still it was better than here, and it was easy to deal with. And yet he has to spend so much money, and apparently it is US dollar, not Ringgit. hahaha. The another reason why he needs to spend so much money is because we don't have social security number as an international student, so he needs to pay deposit. Social security number is an important issue in the United States, they use SSN to apply for banks and others. Opps by the way I will show you guys his apartment next time once everything is set. He bought the furniture from IKEA. hehe. ; )




First day of my second semester at Arizona State University. It was so good to meet again with my friends.




p/s: is nice to contact with you again, SK. take care. hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment