Monday, January 3, 2011

Hitz.Fm


I'm addicted to listen to Hitz.Fm recently by using my itouch. Hitz.Fm is one of the best English broadcasts in Malaysia. It makes me reminded of my high school times as well as college times. It accompanied me when I was lonely and sad. Remembered that I used to listen to "Gatcha" section by the morning crew- JJ & Ean at 545am on the way to Foon Yew High School with my friends. JJ & Ean will tease and poke fun at the audiences and make them angry. It was so funny and it made me awake because I needed to drive car to school in the freaking early morning. Hitz.Fm was just like the caffeine and it killed my sleepiness. And now, Hitz.Fm kills my homesick and it makes me feel like I'm in Malaysia. hahaha ; )


p/s: feel free to visit www.hitz.fm.






No comments:

Post a Comment