Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Eve

Hey Hey Hey
This will be the last post for the year 2010. There are 2 more hours and it will be the new year of 2011.
I am so freaking tired now and all my muscles are in suffering and it is so painful.
I just got back from ski at Snowbowl in Flagstaff. Hey come on, peeps. Besides desert and cactus, there has snow in Arizona, ok? hahaha. So, stop making fun of me. haha ; )
I will upload the photos for the next post because I am so lazy right now, and I am planning to go to sleep now.
My aunt told me that we will go to ski again tomorrow, but I do not really want to.
Haiz... my legs and arms are so freaking ached, and I can't really stand for it.
But I have to go.
I wanted to thank my uncle for teaching me how to ski and you have so much patience for me.
Thanks. Hugs.



Today is New Year Eve, and yet it is without my family. We used to celebrate and countdown together at restaurant or hotel. I missed them so much.
Anyways I am going to thank everyone who has passed by in my life, and I will always remember you guys no matter who treated me nice or bad. haha. seriously..
Despite of that, I want to apologize to those whom I have hurt you before or I have done something wrong to make you unhappy. I am sincerely to say "I am sorry", I hope that you guys can forgive me.
Thanks dad and mom, and yet I am sorry.
Life is full of setbacks, but we need to learn how to grow mature no matter ups and downs, and do not give up. There is always another door open for you.


Happy New Year 2011.
Good night, peeps.
xoxo


p/s: you know I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment