Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cheesecake Factory



Hmn.. I just got back from Chandler Fashion Center with my dearest Younghwa. Knowing you is one of the best parts at ASU.


Cheesecake Factory at Chandler Fashion Center




Fish n Chip
the taste is really good ; ) I recommend it



We went to Cheesecake Factory to have our lunch and dessert ; )
It was my second time, while the first time was in San Jose with Chong Pin.
He brought me there when I first came to San Francisco on MAY2010.
Cheesecake Factory makes me reminded of him, and I realized that I missed him so much.
I can still clearly remember the first day we met at Krispy Kream at Times Square Plaza, Malaysia, when he came back from States.
We contact less and lesser. I know he is kinda busy with his works yet he is doing good I guess.
Hopefully I can meet him soon. He is such a nice guy to me and he helped up me lots when I need someone to listen to me. Besides that, my friend and I emailed him our essays and he helped us to correct them when I was studying in Inti. Haha. kinda weird huh? Yes it is true.
By the way, I just wanna to thank him for everything.
Hugs

Chong Pin


Back to the topic today ; )
Younghwa is going back to Korea with her sister tomorrow morning. I wish that they will have a safe flight back to Korea, and back to States again on JAN 2 next year.
Take care my dear ; ) I will be here to welcome you back.
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment