Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bear with me

I just do not want to think about it anymore.
Please let me enjoy the rest 3 weeks for my winter break.
Just let it be, and hopefully the outcome will not be so bad.
My dear heavenly Father, I leave all my sadness and pain to you. Please rescue me.
I just want to be a passionate teenager and I know I am no longer "teen" anymore for the coming year.
Every time I feel stressed and vexed, my headache will come to kill me then.
You headache, please stay away from me.
I should consult doctor I guess since my mom told me that my head was hit when I fell down from stairs with the baby seat when I was small.

Let's talk about something happy. Yeahhhh I am going to ski with my cousins this week.
Perhaps this coming Thursday or Saturday, depends on the weather in Flagstaff.
Despite of that, I will watch Narnia with Hartono family this week as well.
Opss I need to check the time later.


2011 is coming!!!
I need to prepare myself to welcome new year's coming.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment