Monday, December 6, 2010

You know you love me

A short post for today
yeahhh I have 3 more exams to go and I will be done for this semester.
I did pretty good for my chemistry and computer science today I guess.
but I know I did some mistakes due to my careless. haizzz ; (
thanks Jason Lee for your accompany and shared the questions with me ; ) hugs
and I will go polytechnic campus tomorrow for my last Management Class since every Tuesday I need to drive 40 minutes to there for only 1 class. It costs me lots for the petrol.
$3++ per gallon, and I almost spend $80 per week. arghhhh I can use the money to buy stuff and food.
Yet it is worth actually since I have been to so many places in Arizona especially shopping malls compares to those who only know some places around their house.
and I know I am luckier than them. Thanks to my parents.
it is good and bad actually.
Like me, I am the kind of person who cannot stay at home for a long time, and it will drive me crazy.
I am doing good so far. I know I am having finals right now, yet I do not really feel stress.
I will try my best to do it well and get good results.


Anyways wish you guys who are having finals now, Good Luck guys.
All the best ; )


thanks Wilson, you are always being nice to me. hugs. thanks for your luck.


xoxo you know you love me



No comments:

Post a Comment