Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December, 2010


Woohoo December is coming and the final is around the corner.
and yeah my final week is the coming week! oh my gosh is next week!!!
I think I can handle them well. I gotta study hard yet I am still in holidays mode.
After the thanksgiving break, I was like "argh, I do not want to go to classes!!!"
the short break was not enough for me though.
I was kinda happy and excited after the chemistry lab class due to I had a presentation for the lab poster today.
I was so nervous since it was my first time to present in front of the white people.
Yet I did it and I was so released after the last sentence, which is "So basically we could determine what the liquids are based on the pH values and its solubility."
actually no one really paid attention when the students were presenting, but only the TA (teaching assistant).









Despite that, I decorated the christmas tree with Kevin last night.
It was my first time to build up the christmas tree and decorate it with the decorations.
it was so fun and Kevin told me that it is the traditional occasion for the family to decorate the christmas tree and the house with the family members in the United States.
Every family will spend so much money on decorating their houses and the christmas tree.
Honestly, the little decorations things are so expensive, and it costed me lots.
Yet I was so happy after I had finished decorating the christmas tree.
and I wish I could do it every year. Yeah!





My dear aunt and uncle are on vacation now. So yeah, I need to drive my little cousin, Tiffany to school every morning.
It is killing me to wake up in the early morning with the freaking cold weather.
at that moment my alarm rang, my thought was "what? so fast? I just went to sleep and now I gotta wake up?"
Arghhh, I struggle every morning on my bed, and cover my head with the blanket.
and now I am afraid that I will get cold by the floor, the water tap, and the toilet.
when the moment you sit on it, it will freeze you, and you will so energetic all of sudden. haha.





Narnia (7 books)and the CDs for my winter break


actually I have no special feeling for the coming winter break since I have no plan.
Besides I might go ski with cousins, I think I probably will stay at home and study the novel.
my dear uncle lent me his favorite book, which is Narnia, and the CD as well.
so that I can listen to the CD while reading the book, hope that it could help me to improve my English.
and I will learn how to take the professional photos with my new camera as well
For now, that's my plan for my winter break.
so yeah let's see how it will go.
I will be so alone for the holidays and that is why I have no feeling or excitement because all my best friends will not in town.
Yeongher's family will come over here soon, and she will spend most of the time with her family to Colorado, LA and so on. Besides that she will go Florida with her friends as well.
Younghwa will go back Korea to visit her parents and friends.
Xiao Mi will go back Taiwan too.
arghhhh!!! sad face TT

Please date me if you are free. haha ; )





went to Yeongher's house after the class

Mi Sedap with fried eggs for our dinner tonight ; )



Good night, peeps!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment