Saturday, November 27, 2010

Yes, I do.

Tina and Steve



I, (name), take you, (name), to be my (husband or wife), to have or to hold from this day forward, for better or for worst, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

Yes, I do.


Sounds familiar huh? and yeah. I just got back from a wedding ceremony and dinner.
This was the really first time I attended the American style wedding.
It is totally different from the wedding which I used to go for the Chinese wedding.
And I do really like the American style wedding. Simple and pretty.



The little handsome kid, Isaac.

Grace Li
Josh Li
My lovely aunt, Christina.







It was so fun ; )




Love never fails.



Falling in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment