Saturday, November 13, 2010

Have a little faith


I had a wonderful Saturday
Woke up at 11am and took a shower
I went to Starbucks to get my favorite beverage and read "Have a little faith"
The author- Mitch Albom has written 4 books, which are "The five people you meet in heaven", "Tuesday with Morrie", "For one more day", and "Have a little faith".
I had finished reading all the books and it made me satisfied.
After that I went to a friend's house with Yeongher and her sister to attend Baby Shower party.
Oh my gosh, there was a lot of Malaysian and Taiwanese.
The desserts are delicious and awesome.
I found out that there are plenty of parties in the United States, such as Bridal Shower, Baby Shower and so on, which I have never heard before in Malaysia.
Maybe the people here love to have parties and they created varied parties to celebrate.
Baby shower is a kind of party which we celebrate with the mother who is going to give birth soon, and we have a small gathering at her house, have lunch together, and play games together.



After that we went back to Yeongher's house
I had an awesome dinner with her family
and her sister cooked Bak Kuh Teh for us and it made me miss home so much.
I was so touched at that moment.
Besides that I wanna thank you my dear sister for the dinner.
and I had a great talk with you.

Yummy Yummy ; )






It was so awesome to study together with a friend at Starbucks during the cold night.
The moment I was thinking about you, Isabelle Choong Kah Hui
Do you still remember that we always study at Starbucks and we shared the beverage together
I miss you so much my dear.
Unfortunately the Starbucks was closed at 930pm
oh come on. Starbucks should be closed at 1am okay!!!!
Recently I fall in love to drive with the opened windows and the loud music during night time
it was so awesome and I addicted to it.





My life. My Future. My Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment