Friday, November 19, 2010

Hockey Game







I had so much fun with Younghwa today
we went to china market to have lunch after the classes
I love the chicken, duck, and roasted pork rice so much
p/s: hey Yonghwa, the food is called "duck", not "dog"




and yea, I brought her to Santan Village since I have promised her to bring her there someday.
The place is really amazing during the night time
we walked around and we just window shopping
I am kinda proud of myself because I did not buy anything
as least I can control myself of spending money
actually I am planning to wait until the coming week
there will be sale sale sale for the thanksgiving week
I am looking forward to it, and I will be going to shop with my dearest Yeongher Younghwa and her sister.
It will be so much fun. Ohhh Yeaaaah.
Just cannot wait for it.







We went to THE KEG for our dinner. It is a steakhouse and bar.
The atmosphere there is amazing plus the weather. It was so perfect.
We ordered one plate of steak with Red Pepper and Blue Cheese
actually we should order a glass of red wine together with the steak
and it would be so perfect.
unfortunately I am under 21 years old
we took photos we talked we laughed and yea,
I was so happy at that time and I almost forgot all those unhappy times
I know it is not my first time to over-stress myself for my studies my future and so and so
we made a joke that we are from Asia and developing countries
if you get the joke and you will definitely understand what we are trying to say.
oh come on, the restaurant where we went to have dinner is a kinda high class restaurant
and the waiters there are pretty nice and they served us well with friendly smiles
but you know what.......... maybe somewhere in their mind....
two silly Asian girls =='''





We went to watch hockey game right after the dinner
since it is for the extra credit for the computer science class
or else I would not have the chance to watch the live hockey game
the temperature inside the arena was freaking cold like hell
everyone was shivering and shaking
actually I am not really interested at hockey
but still the players look cool and handsome while they are playing the hockey game
the game is kinda rude and easily to get hurt





I had so much fun today
thanks my dear Younghwa
love you so much and hugsss






You ruffled at me last night with no reason
and now you are trying to talk to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment