Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blue Wasabi



the long board is cuteeee ; )

cool huh?



woohoo
one word can describe my feeling right now is "high". Ops, please do not think too much okay!
I'm so happy and excited due to plenty of reasons
and I know I eventually found back myself
I am who I am.
Last night I had a long talk with my dear YeongHer and it made me so released
and I told her all my feeling and troubles
Honestly, "say it out" is the best way to heal myself
I do not want to hold back myself anymore, let me do whatever I want, just once, let me be myself.
Mom, I know you love me so much. You do really care about me and want to protect me from getting hurt. Yet this is not I really want.
I am tired. I cried. It's hurt.




I woke up early today for the ACT test.
I took it without concern. Overall, it's still fine I guess.
but I'm pretty sure that the math part is pretty easy. Other parts I just simply did it.
By the way, it was not enough time to do all the questions.







I skipped my class today. I'm so sorry.
I went to Santan Village with my dear Yeongher
oh my gosh, the place is so amazing, plus the weather is so cold and windy
and it made me had a sudden urge to visit New York City
This was my first time realized that I'm in the United States since the weather in Arizona is pretty same with Malaysia-hot.
I could smell the taste of United States. The smell of States.



woohoo.. went to shop again. I know I should control myself from spending too much money.
We went to "Blue Wasabi". It is a sushi and martini bar.
The atmosphere there is super amazing and all the blonde hair girls and guys around us.
and the food is delicious and it was my first time to taste the blue wasabi.
I thought wasabi should be green color, yet it is blue color.
we took photos again and again.





Blue Wasabi





opsss.. 18PL



Starbucks time.



Thanks Younghwa.
You are the sweetest girl I have ever met.
Love you so much. hugsss

love ya ; )


Happy ending with Mi sedap and milo latte ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment