Wednesday, November 3, 2010

When time goes...


Eventually I passed all the exams for this week. I'm looking forwards to passing next week and I'm done with all the midterm. Obviously there is 4 weeks more to go and this semester will be coming to an end. I'm pretty relaxed right now and all I'm thinking about right now is planning to hang out and have fun with friends. Two more weeks my aunt and uncle will go for vacation for a week and it's the freedom for me. Yeah. Since I got here for 3 months, every times I wanted to hang out with friends, and I needed to get permission from my aunt. So yeah. Eventually no one can handle me this time. Yet I will send my little cousin to her school every morning and I need to wake her up and even Kevin. It's the time for me to do something for Hartono's family and being a good sister to take care them.






My dear Kevin, I want to thank you for everything you have done to me, and I really appreciated it and I was so touched. Remember when the time I just got here, and we did not talk much. You seemed so cool to me and I was pretty scared to talk to you because I could not speak well in English. And now I love to spend time with you because you taught me a lots and helped up me a lots whenever I need you. Actually you are such a sweet guy. You are kinda different from other guys, yet it makes you so special. Hugs.





I have hugged with so many men in my life, yet I do not hug my daddy
I'm kinda sad and feeling bad and guilty
and I should hug you tight, my dear dad
I love you so much, even though you do not know.
we do not talk much
why? tell me why please.





When time goes, everything will be fine. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment