Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boba Tea

You know I'm going to write you a blog.
Remember on the first day I met you was in MU basement.
You learned how to pronounce my chinese name and even learned how to write my chinese name.
It was so funny and I know you are trying your best to pronounce my chinese name correctly and write my chinese name in proper way.
I was being touched




Boba Tea is our favorite ; )
you brought me to Vietnamese Restaurant to have the Boba Tea
and the taste is so good, which is the best I have ever had.
With the thoughts of Boba Tea, I realized that you and I had Boba Tea rather frequently.
We talked we smiled we laughed we walked together around the campus.




The Boba Tea
The rice biscuit
The tomato eggs rice
The Pho Tai
The cheeseburger
The movie
The apple pie
and everything.




I love the way you hug me
you hugged me tightly and being in your arm just felt so right
I felt secure and touched every time u hugged me



There is something else I want to tell you in person
anyways I miss you ; )
I'm going to enjoy every steps with you, which we will go through together.


No comments:

Post a Comment