Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3 Months



I have been here for 3 months
July 26 2010 was the day I came to the United States
on that day I carried my luggage myself and took the flight with a friend
The friend is Yeongher and at that time we were not that closed friends
we just took the same flight together after we knew each other will go the same university
we cried on the flight
but we tried to act normal
remember the first couple weeks we reached here
and we were so homesick and depressed
I decided to go back Malaysia end of this year
but I decided not going back end of this year at the end
I know I disappointed you guys and my parents
actually I miss you guys so much and I miss Malaysian food so much
you know that is kinda hard for me
you guys know how much I love to eat
you know curry fish head is so delicious?? I miss it.





after the school has started
I am so busy, even right now
plenty things wait for me to do
and I met a lot of new friends
and I really appreciated it
I started to love the life here
and I am getting used to it
I love the weather right now
not too cold and windy
is so perfect





Oct26 2010
I hang out with a friend
and we went to Fashion Square to have cheeseburger to celebrate my 3 months anniversary which I have been here for officially 3 months
he is a sweet and nice guy
after that we went to watch "Paranormal Activity 2", which was so scary
thanks Yusef for the cheeseburger, movie, and the apple pie
and your daddy is so friendly and nice
thanks for everything ♥.





Cheeseburger ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment