Saturday, October 2, 2010

Isabelle Choong Kah Hui



Hey my dear
Happy Birthday Girl..
For this moment, I am so sad
you know how much I miss you?
seriously I have never miss a girl so much, except you
you are so important to me, do you know that?
you are my best girl friend ever and no one can replace you
even we have just known each other for only 1 year and 9 months
but we just seem like we have known each other for a super long time
and I know that you love me too
in our bottom heart
even though we do not talk much after I came to United States
but I always miss you and I am still worried about you and care about you
even I am here
you treat so nice and we both are just like twin sisters
A true friendship is unchangeable even though we do not meet each other
and our hearts belong to each other no matter how
I pray for you and you pray for me




Remember the first time I met you was at concourse
due to the preparation for the orientation night
even though you saw me the first time was at Calculus class
you know what? This is called F.A.T.E
We talked and we sat together the following day
for the first exam or midterm, I went to your house and over night there
we took KTM back to Cheras since I still have not got my car yet
and you taught me Calculus patiently
we had pillow talk and we shared our secret
more and more



I remember I brought you back my hostel illegally
luckily we did not get caught
we always hang out at Starbucks and studied together
I know you like Vanilla favorite or Chocolate Chip
and we love Green Tea Latte or Frappercino after we tried it
I know you do not like to eat pork and you are so picky for meat
you do not like steamed chicken and you only eat breast chicken
you are so obedient and you are a good daughter
you know what you want
and you know what you are gonna to do
you are a responsible student and friend
I love the way you look silly and confused sometimes
I love both of us said "wei you are fat, you know?" to each other


I miss those time we went shopping together
and you know I love to buy stuffs
and we love to take photos of ourselves
and we love to watch movies together after classes or during the midnight
I miss those days which I brought you to club
and I lent you my ID to get in at MOS and Baserona
I miss we always have dinner at Restaurant Ru Chi and Jing Zhou
we love to eat curry fish head
I miss those time we have Baskin Robin and got half price for every Wednesday
You know what, I am freaking craving for Very Berry Strawberry
I miss you my dear
and I know you like Mint chocolate which I do not like mint thou


I miss the time we always went back to Cheras every weekends
and your mom will cook for us
I miss her and her cooks
I miss we always talk and gossip in my car on the way back home
I miss Mid Valley Sunway Pyramid Pavillion so so much
we settled all the problems together
and we shared our troubles and all the big and small matters
we cried together and we comforted each other
and we gave hugs to each other when needed
you know what I like and what I do not like
and I know what the next sentences you are gonna to say
and I know the next steps you are gonna to do
we know each other and we understand
we do not even say a word and we know what each other are thinking about


Seriously
I miss you so much Choong Kah Hui
I love you so much
please take good care of yourself
and I will wait for you to come here
Hugs
Happy 19th Birthday !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment