Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Josh Li



Happy 21th Birthday, Josh Li.
yeah now you can officially drink alcohol and go clubbing eventually in the United States.
Wish you happy always and have a blast one
and stay sweet and happiness with your girlfriend
and yeah, we should find a day to meet up together
since you have promised me a lots when you visited Malaysia in the year of 2006
you said you will drive me to places when you got your driver license
do you still remember the email address, which was "workin4da6packs"
pretty funny though
oh yeah, do you still remember "sou rou"?
Are the scars still there? I am so sorry about that.
And how about "Jolin"? the sexy and hot girl.
Recall back to the early first time I met you and Kevin was in China
and at that time we were pretty small
I can still remember your sunglasses and the fat body
haha you know I am just kidding right
and when we were hiking the Great Wall, and you were so freaking tired
the time which three of us spent time together was fun and awesome
and it made me miss you guys so much when you guys back to United States.




To me, you are one the sweetest guy whom I have ever met
Last but not least,
wish you all the best in your studies
and stay sweet with Steph Sinclair.
and we need to hang out more
Take care
hugsss and love you always bro.


Happy 21th Birthday again!!!!



p/s: I will upload more photos which I have taken tonight by tomorrow k
I am pretty tired right now..




No comments:

Post a Comment