Friday, October 8, 2010

Summer is going to end


Fall in love with the weather in Arizona
remember when the first time Yeongher and I just reached the Sky Habor International Airport
when the gate was opened automatically
at that moment,
Yeongher and I was screaming, "oh my gosh..it is so hot and even the wind"
Summer is going to end now
I realized the time passes so fast and the winter is coming
oh yeah
I got to enjoy the winter in Arizona
and I fall in love with this weather
This few days, I walk out from my house and stand at the road side in the morning
and I breath and smell the air
and it made my day
the cold wind and the warmly sun
although it will no snow in Phoenix or Scottsdale
But..
I still love it so much
when you know and you have experienced how hot it is during the summer in Arizona
and you sure will know how I am feeling right now



I love to smile
I want to smile everyday
and get rid of the "moody evils", please stay away from me
I warn you!!!



Xoxo, gossip girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment