Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sun Devil

I'm Sun Devil ; ]



I'm kinda stressed out this few days. Yet I still went out with friends. Maybe I'm a party girl? As I promised Yeongher that I would bring her to ASU for the homecoming. Unfortunately, when we got there, there was nothing much there. I'm so sorry about that my dear. Luckily, we did the ASU Devil sticker on our faces. At least we did something right? After that, we went to Peoria and had dinner with Tin, Yusef, Simon, Hussein and his girlfriend. Had a great dinner with you guys. It was kinda funny when you guys din't understand what Yeongher and I were saying about in mandarin. I know it is weird and impolite, and I owed you guys an apologize. Actually we were just talking about the culture here and it is kinda different from our culture. And yet we are learning the culture here, maybe it takes time. Knowing you guys is my honor and pleasure. I just want to thank for the understanding. Maybe we have some communication's problems sometimes. I love you guys so much. For those who have exams coming and I wish you all the best and good luck in your exams.






Perhaps you and I just stop right there
as you said "At least we can be friends, if there is no more than that."
I hope that it works.
and I am sorry. Maybe you do not want my apologize, but still
I gotta say it.
Take care and move on.







Yeongher, do you still remember last night? We went to Starbucks right after the dinner. Seriously, I'm kinda miss you right now with no reasons. We sang in the car with the music loud. We gossiped we talked we laughed we hugged. Even though we just met each other and got to know each other for like 3 months. You know what. As I told you, there is something out there for you, and it has been arranged and set up. Perhaps I'm the one who can help you and listen to you. Open your heart to me and I will always be there for you. I know maybe you are not happy and kinda emo recently. Don't be scared my dear. You will always have me. All I'm saying right now is not comforting you, yet is from bottom of my heart. I know maybe you are not that kind of girl who can say out your feeling and emotions directly. But I tell you what. I'm waiting for you to tell me and you know that I'm a good listener. Even though I do not really pay attention to classes sometimes, always in daydream. I do not want to force you and I just want to let you know that, even I do not ask you, it does not mean that I do not care you. A truly friend is you do not need to say a word, and yet I still know what you are thinking about. Kahhui and I already reached the highest level of friendship. And I believe that you and I will be there someday. I love you so much my dear. Take care. I'm looking forwards to have Green Tea Latte with cream on top again during night time with the cold weather. It's just so perfect.

Love ya ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment