Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What a Bad Day!



oh my gosh... I feel so bad and guilty today
I had a nightmare last night
the story was about the argument with my dear grandmom
maybe I miss her so much?
but I do not want to argue with her
come on Shinn Jye





and I woke up late this morning
I thought that my alarm will be rang again after I touched the screen on my iphone
but it never ring again!!! arghhhhhh
and I woke up at 830am
and I went to toilet with my eyes closed
my dear cousin scared me when I was walking to the toilet





the worse thing was happened when I reached the Lot59, which is the place for me to park my car
and I crashed my car but luckily it was not too bad
just the paint of my black car dropped T.T
actually just a little part, not a big deal
but my heart was so painful
oh my gosh
totally no mood today
sad face ; (




things all went wrong today
I was wondering why
how retarded I was
I have not finished my story yet
I forgot that I got a chemistry lab class today
I forgot to bring my lab book and I wore sandal to school
and my teaching assistance saw me
he asked me to go buy a cover, which it can cover my feet and it costs 1 dollar
Besides that, I broke an equipment after I have washed it
but luckily it did not hurt anyone and I do not need to pay for it





End of story.
The whole day
I was so down
I felt so bad
I felt so guilty




On the way back home
I was thinking how should I tell my aunt
I prayed
and I decided to tell her once I get home
She laughed at me after I told her about my bad day
and she gave me a hug
thanks my dear aunt




I want to thank Younghwa
thanks for your listening and the ice green tea latte which you bought for me
to cheer me up
and thanks for your hug as well
I love you Younghwa




I am going to study for my coming exams
I have a lot of exams for the next couple weeks
wish me luck. ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment