Thursday, November 18, 2010

354am

The time now is 354am.
I told myself that I should be strong and I deserve to be happy.
And I smile to myself in front of my long mirror.



I have made a big mistake that I should not violate it
I did not stop at the stop sign. It is a serious matter in the States.
The policeman did not give me ticket on the spot. He was being nice to me.
but I was told that I could receive the ticket by mail after few weeks. Oh my gosh.
My mood completely dropped.
Kevin said that if I do not sign the paper, and I would be fine.
so I texted to my friend who is a policeman and told him about this.
That is why I woke up at this time. He replied me that I would be fine since I did not sign for anything and I did not receive the ticket on the spot.




Everything went so wrong this few days. Hopefully everything will be getting better.
The worst thing was Kevin got into an car accident on the way back home.
Thanks God that he was fine. But his car was gone.
I know that he is kinda sad and he has a exam later. Hope that he can do well in his exam.
I prayed.




Thanksgiving is around the corner.
but I am looking forwards to Christmas more.
Maybe I should join the Black Friday, it seems interesting.
I gotta spend money again. Arghhhhhh.
2 more weeks will be the final week
and yeah, the semester is going to end. woohoo.
I gotta study hard and prepare for that.
Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks.
I love the atmosphere and there is a lot of sweet memories of the time I was with my best friend, and we always study and do our assignment together at Starbucks
and it makes me has the desire to study hard. Seriously I am not kidding.
Anyways good luck to me okay. Thanks.



I deserve to be happy. ; )
Everything will be getting better starts from this seconds.
I told myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment