Thursday, December 23, 2010

Airplane



I went back to school this afternoon for doctor appointment at 4pm.
Nah I am not sick and I am pretty fine tho.
The reason I visited the doctor is because the health insurance.
My aunt said I spent $600++ for the health insurance and I should visit the doctor, even though I am not sick.
Therefore I went there just for body check up and made another appointment for blood test.
Since I have high cholesterol which is abnormal for a teenager. haha.
We should take good care ourselves and concern about our diet, and do more exercise.
Actually I am reminding myself. haha. I am the one who is the disobedient child.



I enjoyed sitting beside the stove and raised my legs up. haha.


Wow there is no one at school besides the staffs
How quiet it was, and it was kinda different from the school days and you needed to dodge and avoid from the riders and the skaters.
The weather was colder than last few days and I wore short pants to school
Unfortunately I did not feel really cold and yet I did enjoy it. ; )



I looked upon the sky and I saw there was a lot of airplanes and they were flying through the clouds, and you could see the clouds became a straight line and sometimes you could see different shapes.
Argh... I wish I could take a flight to a place if there is a possible.
I love Arizona and yet I just do not want to stay here for my winter break.
I am jealous. Honestly.
I just wanted to escape and run away. Please take me away to a secret place.
Airport is not far from my school. haha.
Maybe one day after my class I will rush to airport and buy air ticket if I have enough impulses and courages.
You know I always do crazy stuff. ; )
But I am old enough I guess. I am a rational kid. hehe.




May your heart rejoices because you have heard the good news and responded to the Christ's Love.



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011.
*Make wishes* Nah.. secret..



No comments:

Post a Comment