Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas my darlingsssss...



I went to church for Christmas Eve Party last night. It was fun and yet I was pretty upset. I missed my family and I used to spend time with them during Christmas eve. We used to go hotels or restaurants to count down and celebrate Christmas. Haha. It does not work here, and they do not count down. hahaha. sounds silly. The true meaning for Christmas is not about Christmas presents. And yet it is traditional here to present gift to your family members and your friends. Just like to decorate the Christmas tree together with your family members. This is my first Christmas in States, but there is no snow in Arizona. Arghhh sad face. I will try to celebrate Christmas next year in other state which will have snow then. hahaha.


Lirong and his grandmom. Argh made me reminded of my grandmom and my grandmom's cooks.


Today is Christmas. My aunt held Christmas party at 5pm at our own house and she invited some church friends. Besides that she prepared a lot of traditional American food, especially Turkey. haha. Turkey again? I remembered we ate too much turkey during thanksgiving.



My lovely aunt was preparing croissants

Turkey again


0% alcohol? argh I wished it can make me drunk and go to bed.



I finished reading the third book of Narnia. Congrats to myself. haiz I feel bored at home. How come? I would prefer the school has started now. haha. So that I can meet my lovely friends. Life is sucks without friends. haha. You know I will never forget you guys who in Malaysia, and I always miss you guys. Every time you guys ask me when will you come back, and my answer would be I have no ideas, nor this winter break and the summer break next year. I know it is disappointing. Hugssss.

Tell you guys a secret. haha. I dreamt about a guy last night, but I do not know who is he. He said something to me, and we become boyfriend and girlfriend then. hahaha. Who is the guy??? I want to know so badly. Why I dreamt something like that huh? I wanted to go Hong Kong. Maybe I watched too many Hong Kong dramas. And I realized that Hong Kong guys are not bad actually. **cough cough



~Merry Christmas~

No comments:

Post a Comment