Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's snowing


It was snowing this late afternoon around 245pm in Scottsdale. It was so beautiful. But it was just snowing for a while and then gone. We were so happy and put our hands in the air and touched the snow. I was so happy and surprised because I was told it is rare to see snow in Scottsdale or Phoenix here. I was jealous that some of my friends in other states, like Iowa and New York, could see snow in front of their houses or through the windows, and made the snowmen, and played the snow fight outside their dorms. I cannot do that, but it is does not matter to me, as long as I could see snow fall from the brighter sky here. Unfortunately I could not take any pictures of it because it was so tiny, and the sky was too bright.





Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

I remember that the first snow I saw was in Germany. The day was so dull and chill, and we were visiting the Neuschwanstein Castle. For a little kid who had never seen snow before, you know how excited I was? I was so touched and peaceful at that moment, and I screamed in my heart. I will never forget the feeling even until now.







I will go ski at Snowbowl, Flagstff with my cousins tomorrow morning. Hopefully the road will not be closed, and it depends on the road conditions, which is caused by the weather. We went to a ski shop this evening to buy the ticket and rent the ski package. $48 for the ticket and $20 for the rented ski boots and poles. I pray that I will not fell down too many times tomorrow, or else you will see a cripple, and that will be I. haha. ; ) We tried the ski jacket, ski trouser, gloves, hat and ski glasses. Wow I became so plump and heavy in a sudden, I could not even walk faster.




I stopped reading Narnia this two days and I kept watching Hong Kong dramas. I think it is the time to read Narnia again.
"Now began the happiest times that Caspian had ever known. On a fine summer morning..." quoted by book fourth of Narnia-Prince Caspian, Chapter 6-The people that lived in hiding.




Take care, peeps.
Hugsss

No comments:

Post a Comment