Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm done




Yeah!!! I am officially done with all my finals.
What is the next thing to do???
no party??? arghhhh sad face TT
I was supposed to go to Sky Habor International Airport after my exam today.
I was supposed to go back Malaysia today.
and now I am blogging to tell you guys how pity I am.
No matter how wish me have a wonderful winter break with my aunt's family in Scottsdale.
Hopefully I can go ski with my cousins if there is enough snow in Flagstaff. Or else I have gotta to stay at home for the whole winter break.
Besides that I wish my uncle can bring me to Los Angelas to hunt Asian food.
oh my gosh I am seriously carving Malaysian food.


Anyways wish you guys have a good winter break.
recharge yourself and fight for the coming new semester.
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment