Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Perplexed

I have a lot of things on my mind. I do not know. I could not understand myself sometimes. This second I have an idea in my mind; while the next second I will try to find an excuse to myself for not doing it. I lost my mind sometimes. I hated myself for being like that. I feel so vexed and perplexed this few days, and yet I am trying to get rid of it. I tried to control my temper and emotions. Luckily no one has gotten killed by me yet. haha. Please do not ever step across my line.


Maybe I am too bored at home? Not really actually. I finished reading 2 books of Narnia within 5 days. It exceeds my expectation which I have predicted before. And now the third book of Narnia is in progress. Hopefully I can finish it earlier, so that I can read other books that I bought during thanksgiving. Every time I finish reading the books in English written makes me feel fulfilled and content.




Chief recommended crab
Curry tofu noodles and four seasons bean.

My uncle and aunt brought me and Tif to a Vietnamese seafood restaurant in Chandler this afternoon. She ordered the chief recommended crab for me. Woo it is delicious indeed. The taste of crab meat is fresh and sweet with the sauce, and it tastes just likes the chinese restaurants' style in Malaysia. Besides the crab, the curry tofu noodles and the four- seasons beans are tasty as well. Yummy yummy. Well the price is "appetizing" too. haha.



I don't know why you hesitate every time you are near to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment