Saturday, December 11, 2010

Please come closer to me


Since when Arizona becomes hotter? I can even wear T-shirt and short at outside. Argh.. sad face. I do really want it gets colder, even though I know every morning I will get freeze by things. Time flies, as we always say, I still have one more final to go. Hopefully I can score well. Seriously I do not know why I feel so down and a little bit upset. I should go back Malaysia on Dec 13th, right after my final, for my original plan. Yet I decided not to go back, because my mom said it will cost her a lot, if I still insisted want to visit my dear Pei Cheng in London next year summer. Every time I heard my friends who are going back to their home countries after they finish their exams, and it makes me jealous. Meanwhile, some of my friends' families will come over here to visit them, and it makes me more jealous. Argh, I am seriously need a big hug. I feel nothing even though my final is going to finish by Monday. How could I go through this winter break? Tears drop. Sob sob. I know I am a big girl now.


Pei Cheng and I.. high school time.. We have been knowing each other for 7 years.
we are curry fish head lovers!!! and he can't live without me because I am his GPS and he is my driver. Perfect huh bro?

We took this photo last year during his summer break when he was studying in Nottingham, England. At that time I was studying in Inti. sweet sweet ; )






I bought a bag from Banana Republic in order to compensate myself from being alone during the winter break. Haha what's a suck excuse! I am looking forward to the coming semester, yet the semester is just ended. Yeah Euchin is coming here for the spring intake, we are gonna studying together at ASU, just like the Inti time. Unfortunately there is no bak kuh teh, no BBQ Plaza, no Chong Qin Chili Chicken and no Curry Fish Head. I remembered that we always hang out together after class, and we always hunt food together. oh my gosh I missed those time so much. I missed Subang's life so much. Maybe the place is much more suitable for me.


Euchin and I
we took this photo this year before I came to here.
at the familiar place, cafeteria at Inti; eating the familiar food, mi sedap.


I do not know how many people asked me whether I will continue to stay here after I graduate. Seriously I do not know. I am perplexed and confused. haiz. Maybe it is still early to talk about, yet 2 years is not that long enough. In my bottom heart, I know God will lead me and tell me how to do. I just need to worry about today's matters and the rest just leave to God.


I missed my mom and dad. I am not a good daughter. I seldom call back recently. Maybe I do not know what to say to them? besides how are you recently, I do not know what else I can say. Or maybe it will make me miss them so much after I hang up the call? I cannot find my brother recently, seems like he disappeared. I heard my friend told me he is doing roadshow. What the hack is that? who can tell me? I heard another friend said that he has a girlfriend? What the hell is she? I do not want to hear from other people, and I hate that I do not know anything of him, even though I am his sister. Gosh. On your skype please!!!




Hey babe come closer to me, I got something want to tell you


No comments:

Post a Comment