Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hiking


Last Saturday
I went for hiking at Squaw Peak with my uncle and my aunt
and it was freaking exhausted after finished hiking
besides that, it was my first time
since Malaysia has a lot of mountains
but I have never hiked once before
I borrowed hiking shoes from my cousin
for the whole journey and it took almost 2 hours
and I was so excited and I knew that I am gonna to hike to the top
the top of the mountain and I did it
and I was so proud of myself actually
due to it was my first time
but on the way to the top, my feet was so pain and I was wondering why
and I took a rest and took off my shoes
and I realized that my skin was peeled due to the shoes kept rubbing my feet
even though I wore a socks and it was a pair of short socks
so I was blaming myself that how stupid I was
every steps I took and it was like a knife stabbed into my heart
but I clenched my teeth and endured the pain
Eventually I got on the top of the mountain










No comments:

Post a Comment