Friday, September 17, 2010

Great Friday

Sweet =)


Today is a happy Friday ; )
we all love Friday right?
After class, I went to have lunch with my Korean Friend
Her name is Younghwa Lee
and she is pretty and awesome
and I met her in my English class
we have a lot of commons
we are taking same 3 subjects, we are using the same phones,
and we love to take photos
we love shopping as well, I know all the girls love shopping
Actually we intended to have lunch at Korea Restaurant
since both of us love Korean food
unfortunately, the restaurant was closed
and we decided to go Tempe Market to have our lunch
and go shopping after that




You know what
you made me to recall one of my best Korea friend
and her name is Suel Gi Song
and she was same class with me in Statistics and Art classes
and she treated me so nice
and we always hang out together
and I miss her so much
Suel Gi, how are you?

Suel Gi







We went to Genghis Grill
and it was my second times
the first time was with YeongHer
the food there is delicious
and the people there are nice and friendly
I love it and it is not that expensive actually






Cold Stone

skip the shopping session
before we went back school to pick up my car
we went to Coldstone
you know what is that
Cold stone is a ice cream shop, just like Baskin Robin
during the time, I miss you Isabelle
do you still remember that we always go to Baskin Robin
when the shop was opened near our college
and we will go there for everyday Wednesday
and we will get half of the price
and I miss the time
I want to eat 'very berry strawberry'
and you always order the 'mint' one as usual
we do not change our favorite
I miss you so much

Younghwa, nice to meet you
and thanks for telling me a lots about yourself
and sharing your experiences
what I want to tell you is
study hard and play hard
do not forget our promises ok?
the Korea Festival and ASU homecoming
and the Korea and Malaysia trips
even though both of us are not that good at English
maybe we have some communication problems
but still.. I think we can get through this
thank you so much
I love you
take care and hugssss

1 comment:

  1. Yoyoyo!

    Great to see you're living a great life in Arizona~

    It's a great chance and eye opener for you... What's more, you're a college student, which and like your bro and all of us, have to work... =.=!

    So, do enjoy yourself and jia you in your studies, coz that's what your main purpose there!

    ReplyDelete