Thursday, September 30, 2010

Carving

hey hey hey
seriously I miss those malaysian food so much
C.R.A.V.I.N.G




Curry Fish Head
PeiCheng, when will we have curry fish head together again?
since you will be going back to England soon
maybe 5 years later or 10 years later?
I have known you since we were 13 years old
and being my steady and best brotas
thanks for taking care of my mom and taught her how to use skype
Everlasting "Brota-ship"




Indian Roti Canai

Teh Tarik Ice and Teh Tarik
"Bang, teh tarik ice satu"..Oh my gosh..
I have not said this sentence for a freaking long time


suddenly I miss my Indian friends at Darussalam
how are you guys doing?
I know every times I go Darussalam, all those workers are so happy for seeing me
and seriously you guys are so friendly

Curry Chicken

Malacca Cendol

Penang Chao Kuh Tiao

Nyonya Asam Laksa

Nasi Lemak



so many food I want to eat
and I am craving for them
and I have not been eating all those food for 2 months
that is why I am so thin right now
and healthier than before



Make them for me k?

No comments:

Post a Comment