Sunday, September 12, 2010

Special for you YeongHer

hey my dear friends
how are you guys doing?
and I know that I have not been blogging for such a long time
and I did write notes on facebook
I did write blog on wretch or msn space before
but I have dumped them long long time ago
aha..Yeong Her Khoo..is you
you are the one to give me the inspiration to write blog
and thank you so much for your helping
and I want to thank you that you are willing to accompany me
and no need to thank me for accompany you too..haha
and I love u so much and really nice to know you
even though we do not know each other for a long time
we did not know each other until we knew that we will be going Arizona together
all is depending on fate and I do believe that we will be best friends and sister as well

I knew that you love this photo so much which I took for you XD

see you on next tuesday
take care and hugs

special for you
you are the topic for my first chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment