Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Love you, MOM

September 27, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
I love you so much
I want to thank you and I am so sorry
for the things I have done wrong before
and you would forgive me, no matter what I have done
and I really miss you so much
I am so sorry that I could not accompany you always
I am sorry that I could not by your side when you are sad
and I know that how much you have gone through
Remember that you always canned me when I was small
and you always scolded me and kept nagging me
now... you are not my side
and I know that I got to be independent
and I promise you that I will take good care of myself
and I will not disappointed you
I will study hard and I will earn more money for you
and we can go travel the world together
and we can drink beers together
I have enjoyed the moment with you
actually we are just like best friends
you are my best friends and my best mother ever
we talk and chat during dinner and on the way in the car
we share a lot of things and you taught me a lot of things
and bought the things that I want
brought me to overseas
supported me to come United States for my further studies
thanks for trusting me all the time
thanks for forgiving me every times
and thanks for trusting my friends
and thanks for taking care of my friends
and I know they are really like you
and I am so proud of you


Nigara Fall in Buffalo May2010


I know you love to cry
and you are easily to cry
just like me
and I always make you cry
and I am so sorry that I have made you cry and you know I did not really want to hurt you
you are the one whom I love the most in this world
and I know that you love me tooooo



I know that the day of brother's graduation ceremony
you were so happy, even though we have gone through so much so much that maybe other people will not ever understand
but I know you and I understand you
and I will make you proud one day



I LOVE YOU, MOM
truly madly deeply
hugsssssss
Happy Birthday

*I am so sorry I need to write earlier
because I have 3 exams next weeks
Wish me luck ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment