Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bubble Tea


I love Thursday so much since I have only one class
and today I went out with my friend at tempe market
His name is Aric Wiseman who is a white american guy
I met him at church when I just got here for the first week
and he is a nice person
I am so proud of him
he plays wushu and he is learning chinese
although he always teases me like "you are so chinese" and "it is so asian"
sounds so mean but I know that you are just kidding with me






since he said "we are gonna have some american food."
so I have no choice
after we had lunch for pizza
after that he brought me to a place and it is quite near from my school actually
and he brought me to a bubble tea shop
oh my gosh
I have not been drinking bubble tea for a long time
and I miss the taste so so much
and we went around the asian market and I found a korean restaurant
Younghwa Lee, I can bring you next time xD




Josh Li, do you see your "李"?



Aric, thanks for bringing me to have bubble tea
and thanks for helping me a lots and correcting my pronunciations
and thanks for understanding me
and really nice to meet you
and you are the white american friend who treats me nice and sweet
by the way thanks for the M&M doll



No comments:

Post a Comment