Saturday, September 25, 2010

Move On, J

What would you do if you are sad or in a bad mood?
I have no idea
and I know that I need friends right now
I want to go watch movies, continuously 2 or 3 rounds
I want to hang out with you guys
and I want to go yamcha with you guys at mamak stall at the midnight
I want to go clubbing with you guys
and do the crazy stuffs
I want to go Asia Cafe play pool, even though I do not like the smell there
and now I really want to
How can I express my feeling right now?
All I want and I desire to be with you guys
and now I realized that how weak I am
I am no longer that strong as you guys always thought that
I am so confused and I am struggling
I do not want to always stay at home for every night
and I seriously miss those moments which I spent with you guys
I do not really want to await you to find me during night time
I hate that feeling like being a fool
Move on, Shinn Jye


No comments:

Post a Comment