Monday, September 13, 2010

River flows in you

Remember that the first time I saw you in church
you do not talk much and you looked shy
so we did not talk and chat until you have added my facebook
and I have started to take notice of you
when I knew that you can speak and even write in chinese
and I felt so surprised and amazed
seriously you are awesome
even though you are half chinese, you still insisted to learn chinese
as you said that you think you are chinese
and I am proud of you

we talked and chatted in msn or skype during night time
and I realized that you are a kind and friendly person
you are willing to listen to me
and I know that I am lame and freaking lame as you said
hahaha..whatever..and I want to thank you
thanks for your [river flows in you]
I love it so much and I was so touched
and you are the one who eventually can play this song for me
by the way I know that you actually can sing in chinese
but you just pretended you cant
Besides that, you played the 童话 and I sang for you
hope that I did not hurt your ears






And you
you do have a lot of secrets in your heart
and I do wish that you will tell me one day
and I will pray to God
no matter how, you can find me to talk if you do not mind
study hard and take care


No comments:

Post a Comment