Monday, September 13, 2010

Everlasting Friendship

I am going to talk about you guys
how are you guys doing?
I miss you guys a lots and so do you right? haha..
starting from my senior year in Foon Yew High School
and I met you guys
and it was my pleasure and honor to know you guys
PeiCheng Derui Sanyi ChengHow Eros WeiHao Xinjian Joel Steven Austin JiaCheng HanXiang ChongYi
and so and so, and the girls as well
Cindy Liyi Lavender XueQian and so and so
unfortunately, I have less girls friends
apologized that I could not write all the names here
the memories when we were in high school is cool and awesome
I remember that after the class, we took bus to city square
for watching movies and singing k at Neway
during the exams, we will study together and
Eros will teach us Chemistry, and he asked us to treat him a meal for return
ChengHow taught me Additional Math and I knew that he was going crazy to teach me
and I in charged of teaching Derui for Chinese
Do you know that I miss you guys so badly






JB Brotas

Even I left the high school earlier than you guys
but you guys never leave me alone
we did have gathering sometimes when I back from Kuala Lumpur
after a year, you guys came to KL for your further studies
and we eventually met in KL
and we went hang out together
sit in my red car and drove all the way
we were crazy and crazier
we went "yamcha"at mamak until the next morning,
watched movie at 2am at Pavillion
went to 'look out point' at 1am with SanYi and WeiHao
and we laid on the road to see the stars above the dark sky
I did have a lot of fun with you guys
without you guys, my life would be suck
and I really appreciated the things that you guys have done for me





MiChin

The first semester in Inti College Subang Jaya when I was 18 years old
luckily, I met Isabelle MiChin Kenji EuChin Justin Weifong Wilson Desmomd Karho LiNa Siwei and so and so
Kenji, do you still remember how crazy we were???
whenever I recall back, and my face will be with smiles
is you, you introduced your friends in Kuala Lumpur to me
and made my life in Kuala Lumpur interesting and amazing
I miss you Alvin, Justin, and Nike.

Alvin Arron Me Nike Justin

Kenji, do you remember that what time we went to Genting Highland?
is 1am and we got back at 630am
and we still have class at 8am and you made breakfast for me
after you introduced Alvin to me,
and we always hang out at Damansara and
we always go to Darussalam SS15 for 'yamcha' until 5am
and the indian guys there always smile to me
we played the 'unlimited' UNO game until the next day



Isabelle Kah Hui
you are my best girl friend ever
everlasting friendship
and you know how much I love you
and I do really hope that you can pursue your studies in Arizona State University
I miss you mom's cooks
pray that you are doing good and take good care yourselves
do not ever forget our promises


My housemates and brotas


Malacca Brotas

And more and more
I could not write it all down here
and do hope that you guys are doing well
bless you guys
take care and hugs
Love

Wrote this blog for you guys
just want to let you guys know that how much I miss you guys
and I wont leave you guys even though I am in the States

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment