Sunday, September 12, 2010

Leaving

I have been Arizona for almost 2 months
and now I am getting used to it
the lifestyle here, the educational system here as well
Besides that, I have some American friends and other international friends
like me from other countries
and I realized that the United State is so complicated and it is out of my expectation
and I did feel scared and nervous when I talked to those guys who can speak English so fluently at first
actually I will still feel nervous sometimes
and the way they spoke and sometimes I did not really get them
remember that the first time I watched movie- salt with YeongHer at Fashion Square
I could understand what were they talking about if I really paid attention to their speaking
if not and I could barely understand
since I have already used to the chinese subtitle..
and I felt bad and shamed sometimes

During the first couples weeks in Arizona
I missed home and my friends in Malaysia so badly
and I almost cried every night
at that time I wished that I could fly back Malaysia
still remember that the scenes when I walked into the immigration at KLIA
thanks for those friends and brothers who came to send me off
I did not dare to look back you guys
and I know that how much I need to get through this to leave you guys
I did not feel regret to come the United State
as you guys who know me for few years
and you know that I am an independent and strong girl
I told myself I got to be strong and make proud of you guys and my parents
and now I can fully understand my brother's situation and his feeling when he was studying at New York
YeongHer and I cried in the plane and after 17 hours, we eventually reached Arizona

What I have gone through and I wont forget and it will etch in my memory for the rest of my life
and I want to thank my aunt and my uncle and my cousins as well
letting me to stay at their home
and they are taking good care of me
thanks for bringing me to Sedona, Prescott, and some of the places in Arizona
and I really appreciated it
I love you guys so much



Leaving my home country to a place which I do not really familiar with
and it needs a great courage
and I do really admire those senior who came here for studying
and I am going the same way right now
bless you guys
hugs and take care
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment