Thursday, September 16, 2010

Perfectly

hey guys
I have nothing to do right now
I came to school earlier and intended to do my CIS lab assignment
but never thought that I could do it so fast and get 100%
hahaha...now is waiting for my 1150am class



you know what
I always ridiculed by you guys
because I have a dark skin and my tummy
I also do not know why I will not feel shame when you guys teased me
maybe I got used to it since I was small
a perfect vaccination
but now, I am slim and thin
hahaha...
I always go jogging with my aunt and my uncle in the evening
and I need to walk a lots in my school
since my university is so big
and I do not have bicycle or skate board
my cousin taught me how to play skate board before
but it is still hard for me because I need to carry books
Besides that, I do not eat much
all the food here, you know right?
I am sick of those american food
so I eat less
so now... I know you can guess it..haha..Perfectly..



tanned skin..haha..


by the way, Arizona is freaking hot during the summer
and the sun here is bigger than Malaysia
some more there is less trees here, no tree for you to shelter
so I have no choice, and the sun will keep burning your skin
and I lazy to use the sun block except for my cute face
therefore, I think I am darker than before
and I have a tanned skin
and my uncle told me the white people here quite like my tanned skin




and there is no one here will tease me about my body and my skin
not like in Malaysia
hahaha... so I am quite proud of it...
I know chinese people like white skin's girls
the chinese quotation "white can hide three ugly"
and I did see the china girls here used the umbrella in my school
and it looked so weird



And I love to wear sport pants


Have a nice day
and all the best for you guys who are currently having exams
take care and hugsssss

No comments:

Post a Comment