Saturday, April 2, 2011

If you know me well


In the middle of the night, I'm still awake. I talked a lots with my dear aunt tonight. She is such a wonderful mother. I'm so proud to be her niece. My aunt is somewhat like my mom because both of them are comfortable to talk with. Thank you for listening to me, my dear aunt.



I could not even describe my feeling right now. I'm just too complicated to understand, maybe. If you know me well, you probably realize that I'm the kind of person who easily to get "emo". I'm just too easily to get down and upset. I care too many things I guess, and I always hope everything will go on my will, which is not, in fact. Things may not make sense to you right now. But hey, no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep. Of course everything always happens for a reason. I guess it was never meant to be, but it's just something that we have no control over and that's what destiny is. Sometime, you try to keep up sheltered from it, yet somehow it seems the harder you try to do that, the more it backfires on you. When a thing happens, it's just something that you need to learn how to deal with and make it as a step to hike to the top of the mountain.





p/s: I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh, I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you wanna cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment