Sunday, April 10, 2011

Be a mature woman.




Hello peeps. Oh my gosh I have 3 more weeks of classes. I'm so freaking excited. Woohoo I just can't wait for the summer. Although I'm going to stay in Arizona, and I know it gonna be freaking hot. Hehehehe I'm gonna to become a "hot" girl. >< Whine up, ladies and gentlemen.


I missed Yeongher. Can you imagine that? I slept with her for only 2 nights, and I have already missed her. I'm so "les"..eeeyerrr. Thanks for this few days, and I did have fun with you. And I'm so happy to have you because you can always cheer me up. I just can't stop laughing this few days. I'm gonna miss you a lots when you back to Malaysia. Sob sob.



Last night my Norwegian friend asked me for dinner. I don't know why and I just promised him to have dinner with him and his friends. I brought Yeongher together after we had dinner at home with my family. I din't even tell my aunt, and I just drove my car all the way to Phoenix. I was so excited at that time. I know if my aunt find out, she might angry with me. hahahaha. My mom always reminds me not to make my aunt angry because she is so thin. And my aunt always says she probably will have heart attack because of me and my cousin, Kevin. So yeah, we reached there at 8pm, and we were standing inside the Chinese restaurant because the weather was freaking cold, but I love it. And I saw 5 guys walked towards the restaurant. oh my gosh, they are tall. 2 American, 1 Norwegian, 1 Chinese, and 1 is from Luxembourg. hehe Do you know where is Luxembourg? Lets me tell you this. Luxembourg is a small country in Western Europe, it is near Belgium, and it is a core country basically. Hehehe I'm taking Geography of Europe this semester, and I do pretty enjoy this class. They are nice and cute. Pretty much culture diversity huh?

Fredrick Vold
He is my classmate and friend from Norway. I was teaching him how to use chopsticks.
oh yeah I definitely will buy you a pair of chopsticks as a present. ; )

He is Moh and he is from Luxembourg. He is really nice to me and Yeongher.

He is Nick and he is from local, Arizona. He was eating a small chicken by using his bare hands.

Left: I forget his name. But he is the tallest one, and he is from Michigan. I like his accent, slow and clear. He ate a lots of rice.
Middle: Fredrick
Right: He is Cong Wong from China. But he came to States when he was senior high school year.


I had fun with you guys. Thank you so much and nice to meet you. Lets meet up again.



I want to curl my hair ; ) be a mature woman.




p/s: I'm gonna be so busy for the rest of the weeks until my finals. Hang in there, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment