Monday, April 11, 2011

Can't you forget about me?



Short update for today. Hmnnn it was alright today. After had lunch with Fredrick and Euchin, I went to Asiana Market myself. Asiana Market is a Korean market. Besides that, there is a famous boba tea house, called The Street. I went to there to buy some beverages and my favorite, kimchi. I bought Korean style chopsticks and spoon as well. I used to use that kind of chopsticks and spoon when I was home because my mom likes long spoon and stainless chopsticks. Weird huh? But I do really like it, and eventually I got the chance to buy it.





After that I went to The Street and ordered a Pine Coco Avocado for myself. I finished studying 2 chapters of Geography of Europe. At the same time, I took some pictures of myself. In fact, this place reminds me some of my friends. I missed Kahhui and Yeongher, I missed the time we studied together. The time that my friends here who are going back to their home countries is getting closer. And they have started to count down. Haizzzzz so contradictory. Honestly I'm jealous but I'm trying to find some excuses to myself that it does not matter if I don't go back, and at least I go Europe with my mom right. hahahaha. I just missed curry fish head and tea tarik ice. Aweeee I know you guys are gonna miss me lots.


More and more pictures. Just bear with me. hehe ; )



That's him.

I got home around 4pm, I changed my clothes, and went out for a run. It took me half an hour to run back home. I was so freaking tired. You know what. Sometimes I just could not figure out what's my cousin thinking about. He treats me nice and yet he is mean to me sometimes (I should say it's often). I know he is a cool guy, and he just pretends he does not care about you, but I realize that he actually cares. Honestly he helps me a lots, and I should appreciate him, and I do. May be I just need to get used to his "pattern". He was mean to me last night, and he accompanied me to have a run just now. See, how sweet he is. He said he wanted to make sure that I would not give up in the middle. I ran and he skated. After we came back, we continued to work out. If he is not always mean to me, that will be so perfect then.




Bak Kuh Teh tonight. Woohoo I can smell it. Thanks my dear aunt.




Anyways finals is around the corner. All the best everyone.



p/s: Just be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment